1. The company:
3. Each verified member receives our Hammer Logo. .
5. Items can be listed for between 1 and 28 days
6. After the end of the auction the seller and the winning bidder will receive a notice via mail. Full addresses of both parties are contained in this email.
7. A legal contract is formed between seller and winning bidder. Following that, the payment as well as the shipping costs and details should be agreed on.
8. auXion is not liable for the quality and for the condition of the offered items, nor for deficiencies and mistakes of the sellers. No claims can be made for compensation from businesses in which auXion appears as an agent.
9. You may only bid on for yourself. Members may not bid on behalf of other people. Every bidder can bid for an item as often as he wants.
10. Once an auction is completed, it can not be cancelled. By placing bids you signal your willingness to purchase.
11. Fraudulent bids are not acceptable and will lead to the closure of the member account.
12. If you wish to auction something just register and click ‘Sell’. Then fill out the form and send it. Now you are ready to start your own auction!
13. Please make your description short, exact and honest. These are the basics of the business. In order to have a successful auction, set your start price as low as possible.
15. auXion is merely an auction house and as such mediates items for third parties (e.g. shops). auXion can not be made liable if these should not be available anymore. Neither is auXion liable for the quality and the state, as well as for the dispatch of these items.
16. Our new fees as from 1st of July 2011:
Professional flatrate: only 11,50 $ a month (incl. VAT). Shop included!
fee is calculated, once items have been insertet for at least 1 day a month.
Our program automatically counts the day with the most items online and books its corresponding flatrate fee at the end of the month.
The flatrate and the shop can be terminated until the 25th of a month. The termination must arrive at auxion.com in written form (e.mail) until the 25th of the month. Terminations which arrive after this day automatically extend fees for 1 month. A complete termination of registry at auxion can be done in "My account" at the left hand side.
Special features to choose:
Highlighted item (displayed on mainpage) costs 4,- $ incl. VAT
Items highlighted in their category cost 0,45 $ incl. VAT
Bold items cost 0,15 $ incl. VAT each.
Shops with less than 20 articles uploaded are not free of charge!
Monthly fee for shops is then 11,50 $ incl. VAT
Shop fees are booked, even if there are no items uploaded.
In the following categories no fees are booked at all: Cars, Car brands, Vehicles, Others, Motorbikes, Oldtimer, Caravans.
Special fees for books:
Second hand book shops: One time costs of 30,-$ for installation of interface. No further costs, even for successful selling.
Book shops which sell new books: One time costs of 30,-$ for interface connection, 11,50 $ monthly fees, no matter how many items you sell.
The invoice will be sent by auxion.com at the end of each month or beginning of the following via e-mail.
The amount must be paid until the 14th of the following month.
In case the invoice hasn't been paid until the 14th, a reminder will be sent by auxion.com.
On the 22nd auxion.com will send the first admonition if the invoice hasn't been paid.
From the 28th-30th auxion.com will send a final admonition in case the invoice hasn't been paid. We will at the same time automatically block your account and pass this process to an external collection company.
Credits on your account cannot be paid, but cleared with future fees.
18. Anyone over the age of 18 can register, offer and bid.
19. With commercial offers the VAT is automatically included in the purchase price.
20. Please note that laws regarding physical auction houses are not applicable with auXion.
21. auXion is not liable for possible server failures or technical faults with hardware or software. Auctions that are terminated due to a program error are nullified. No legal claims can be put forward
22. auXion is not liable for third party delivered objects.
23. Unless by prior agreement, the shipping costs are always paid by the bidder.
24. By law any internet site owners may be held responsible for the content of sites linked to via any part of their website. In order to prevent prosecution of Lofox GmbH for illegal or undesirable content, it is necessary for us to make this disclaimer:
25. Regular prize draws by lot are carried out among all registered users. The prizes will only be sent, if the winner sends us his/her postal address information via email. That way we can ensure that the registration was correct. If the addresses do not match there is no claim to the prize.
26. Feedbacks from three different auction houses are accepted by auXion. These are transferred to a feedback section. Every member is responsible for their own feedback.
27. Published pictures and photos can be put on the starting page by auXion without notice.
28. At other auction houses the auXion GetItNow auctions are known as Power Auctions. At GetItNow auctions several identical items are offered by one seller. The auXion user can choose the desired amount they wish to purchase. The price per item is given and can not be changed. If a bid is made, both trading partners immediately receive an email.
29. Each member is responsible for his/her own personal site. It is not permitted to make advertisements for, or link to other auction houses. If you make a link to a shop, please install a logo of auXion at this shop page. That way we have a free of charge link exchange.
30. In the auXion Shop Centre members can create and manage a shop. auXion provides the shops free of charge. Up to 9 own categories can be constructed in the shop. All shop owners are responsible for his/her pages and items. The name of the shop can be selected as desired and may differ from the username. Email addresses and URLs are not tolerated as shop names. Neither should they violate third party rights nor offend against public decency. All details must be entered correctly while establishing a shop. auXion reserves the right to delete shops which violate the rules anytime.
31. According to the Distance Selling Regulations (Mail Order, Telephone and Internet Shopping), business sellers on auXion should familiarise themselves with the following clauses:
32. Within all pages of auXion it is prohibited to write or link to or conduct in any other way advertisements for other auction houses. URLs or links to other sites within item descriptions are prohibited, except purely informational sites e.g. postal rates. URLs are not allowed in pictures or photos either. After 1st October 2002 all URLs are censored by auXion. Items will be deleted if necessary.
34. Our motto is: Be fair and nice to each other.
35. Legal domicile is Bochum (Germany).